Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Not All Who Wander Are Lost
June, 2019 - Mount Denali, Alaska

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Back in Yuma

It's been about six weeks since I've written a post. Not because I had nothing to say, but because my laptop hard drive died. New, reasonably priced laptops are impossible to buy. I had previously used a company called My Internet Place in Yuma to do a minor repair. I called them, and they felt based on the problems I was having, I needed a new hard drive. So, for $170 I have a new solid state hard drive that is lightning fast, and will hopefully last a long time to come.

Back to our stay in Wisconsin. We stayed until September 8th, and spent two more weekends with our family. We spent the weekend after my birthday at Eric's house. Erin had this beautiful picture made for my birthday gift and ordered me a giant birthday cookie. Thanks, Erin!!!


Back in Waupaca we enjoyed a round of golf on a beautiful August day with Dave and Judy.

Labor Day weekend we went back to Eric's house. The guys went golfing while Erin and I cleaned out some of Eric's stuff in his garage and basement. He's planning to put his house on the market in October. 


We also attended the local races at Slinger Speedway. We all had a great time.

We enjoyed our two months in Wisconsin, but it was time to head back south. I sure wish the kids lived somewhat closer. It's so hard saying good bye for months at a time. Thank goodness for technology to stay close even from a physical distance.

After leaving Wisconsin, we stopped in Iowa for a short visit with Kevin's brother Joe and his wife Julie. Due to Covid, we didn't see our nephew and his family. The next stop was Nebraska. I'll write a post about that visit soon.

Be Safe and Healthy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear about your travels! Soon you will be back in Yuma on the playground with the rest of us… Hopefully

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!